Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Runcible Reality

This week's comic is of a literary nature...(ooh, fancy!)



So, the background on this piece- This is a different, and visual, version of Edward Lear's nonsense poem "The Owl and the Pussy Cat". Additionally, the word "runcible" was made up, and used frequently, by the author (mainly as an adjective, but there is no designated meaning for it). So, yeah, there, I just explained away my joke to the point of humorlessness. I just want you to know that I do actually read and tyhink about things other than work and myself. It doesn't happen often, though. ;)

I should also note that this is a full color illustration comic, and is available for purchase RIGHT HERE in my zombietoes shop! Save it from the zombies, they haven't had any flesh or brains in so long, they are turning to my comic art!! AHHH!!

xo!
Em
Check out the latest monsters, lowbrow art, comic books, prints, and other weirdness: zombietoes.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment