Monday, November 5, 2012

I am Jack's Monday

This week I have decided to try something a bit different...I am going to post one comic a day! I will tell you that it's a bit of a cop-out, though, as it won't really start to make sense or be very funny until a few days in. Just fair warning. One joke spread over seven days. It's essentially a stylized look at my work week. The entire 'strip' is titled "I am Jack's all work and no play"...Here is Em's Monday:



Working on compiling a list of some other things (comic related, Emily related, art related, etc) to blather about here...If you have any suggestions, send me a message of some type. Email, text, smoke signals, whatevers.

xo!
Em

Getting some new 8" x 10" prints and other stuff listed in my zombietoes etsy shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment