Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Pity Socks

A moment from last summer, when my friend and fellow cartoonist Luke Foster came to visit...I was the very last stop on his cross country journey, before he headed back home :)


Socks with holes suck. Pity sucks. Pity sex, also kinda sucks. I'm a girl, I can say that. I've also been on both the giving and receiving end of said encounters, and it sucks. Both sides. So, now I'm a nun. (I'm not really a nun, they wouldn't let me into the convent :/)

It is fortuitous that I would have a comic about Luke, because he's got a Kickstarter campaign up RIGHT NOW for the Drawn Away Comic Travelogue- his cartoon-illustrated, informative, and true book of the trip he took across America!
Do consider lending your support, we need more comics in the world. Listen to the words that are coming out of your screen. Go HERE: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2136850626/drawn-away-a-cartoonist-tours-america-a-comic-trav

In other "news", I am working on somehow frankenstine-ing my zombietoes etsy shop into the Dorkling cartoon brand. This means nothing to you, I know. Basically, it's a lot of brainstorming and design work and thinking and reorganizing of products and whatnot...none of which can be seen or appreciated at the moment. So, forgive the recent lack of new, fun art in my shop, and I swear that one day I will be cool again.
xo!
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment