Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Monster Spa - January's Original Art

Art time! :) :) :)
The latest illustration from my studio desk, and this month's large artwork, is titled "Monster Spa". I drew this up back in August, and placed it into a pile to be colored at a later date...because I *knew* it would take a bit of thought to not screw it all up. I'm glad I waited...there are SOOO many details in this piece!

"Monster Spa" is an original pen and ink illustration, 8.5" x 11" on bristol, signed, etc etc...It is currently up for auction on eBay- click on the picture or the link below the picture to see the auction!


""Monster Spa" original rainbow critter artwork auction


Here are a few detail pictures as well...






Ahhh, I love it, it's like rubbing candy right into my eyeballs!! YEsssss!!!! Ahhhhhhh!!!!!

*ahem*
Love it, but original's not in your budget? I have a smaller (ACEO size) original of "Dood" up for auction as well- he starts at $7, and was the original inspiration for "Monster Spa". Check out his auction by clicking the picture or the link below it:


"Dood" monster ACEO original art auction


Things that I have planned for "Monster Spa" in the near-ish future: posters, ACEO 2 sided prints, perhaps some other random merch...considering coloring pages or something like that. Maybe T shirts.

So, that is January's large illustration :D Thank you for looking, reading, perhaps giggling a bit, maybe clicking on a link. Do not forget to visit tomorrow evening for the weekly comic!

xo!
Em
zombietoes.com
Zazzle shop

No comments:

Post a Comment