Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Levitation Fox Painting

Hiiiiiiiii!
Apologies for skipping a post last week- I was lacking blog material and exhausted from a weekend of wedding/family/too many drinks.

I was reading over my eBay feedback this morning- something I don't do often, maybe once a month or so- and OMG YOU GUYS!!! My customers are just *so sweet*, like *The Best People*. I cannot tell you how grateful I am for that. Thank you <3

So, onto some new art! I have completed the fox painting "Levitation" (finally!!). This piece is currently up for auction on eBay, please visit the link below to view the auction!


"Levitation" 8" x 10" Fox Painting on eBay


There is a slew of new ACEOs ready to be listed as well- I do not have any sneak peek photos of them...but here is a photo of my beautiful #1 favorite person in the whole world:


Meow meows


xo!
Em
zombietoes.com
eBay
Zazzle shop

No comments:

Post a Comment