Friday, March 15, 2013

Handy Reminder

Well, Eminem says a lot of truth is said in jest, and I will agree with him 100% on that. I actually agree with that guy on quite a bit, aside from the "...there's no such thing, like a female with good looks who cooks and cleans"-- and I forgive him for that line, because OBVIOUSLY he has not met me.



This isn't true ALL time, just when I feel backed into a corner, or trampled on, or generally ignored...and honestly, I am sensitive as hell. There. I said it. Go ahead and use it against me if you like the taste of your own blood.

Thank you for allowing me to vent. PLEASE laugh if you feel inclined, and don't feel badly about it, because laughing is the best cure for lots of things. That is, after all, the main force behind this comic :)

xo!
Em

(insert obligatory funny remark here) zombietoes.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment