Monday, October 26, 2015

Octopie cartoon art + candy tins!

Octopustoberpie. (OMG, she's lost her damn mind!)
Hiii!
So, I have this new and very weird illustration to share- "Octopie". I am not sure where it came from, but hey...it's here, and it is currently up for auction on eBay (link is below the picture):


"Octopie" original illustration on eBay


Technicals: Original pen and ink (and a bit of acrylic paint) on bristol, 8.5" x 11", signed, blah blah all that. Looking for a loving and hilarious home.

In other news, I am trying to add some more fun stuff to my Zazzle Shop...I am in the midst of a candy tin obsession, so there are a bunch of those up (or about to go up, I try to stagger them). The candy tins are awesome because they come in different shapes and sizes, and also because THEY COME WITH CANDY INSIDE THEM!!!!!! :D You can see what I have available for those by clicking HERE. Here is a picture of one with my "Dorkicorn" illustration on it:



And that's all I have to say right now. See you on Thursday for the weekly comic!

xo!
Em
zombietoes.com
Zazzle shop

No comments:

Post a Comment