Monday, August 20, 2012

New art, prints, + Public Appearance Info! (no comic, sorry)

Oh My GOSH YOU GUYS!! I am a total slacker. I have had this post in my head for over a week now, and am just now getting around to typing it up. I am not sure what has happened to me in the past few months, but it is becoming apparent that I am having issues with blog posting. I used to be so good about it, (talking here about my fantasy art blog- Darkling Treasures, back in the day). Perhaps it is the call of physical pen and paper that is louder than my keyboard now (this is not really a bad thing). So, anyway, I have a lot of crap to share. New art! New character overviews! New prints! And A public appearance too! Ahhh! Let me start with the art....

For fans of my FB page, this is not a new piece to you. But for those of you who are BUMS, you are seeing "Hal" for the first time! He is a hand pulled screen print that I made all on my own from one of my illustrations. I love him. LOVE! I've managed to get a batch of limited edition prints of Hal together (6 each of green and brown). You can get all the info and even get yourself a print at the link below the picture:


"Hal" owl screen prints

I also have most of the second batch of dorkling prints listed in my shop as well...see all the available comic stuff HERE: woo, STUFF!

There are a few new Character Overviews up- DShaw, Buddy, uhhh...Tron...uhhh, that might be it for the moment. I've only got a few more to post and then they will all be up! :D Check the page: Character Overview

NOW...Public Appearance announcement time! Yeah, so, if you know me at all, you KNOW I never get out in public. To be honest, it is extremely overwhelming for me. I know, I probably just need to do it more often and get used to it. But I really get freaked out. So sue me. However, I will have a table at the Paint & Pixel Festival in Northampton, MA this October!! A WHOLE TABLE!! And, I am bringing one of the characters from my strip with me (well, four, actually, if you count me, G, and B, but I don't). I will be bringing some originals, Ralphies, prints in assorted sizes, and other random things...Check out the awesome at one or all of their links:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/paintandpixelfestival
Website: http://paintandpixelfestival.com/

So, that's about all I have at the moment. I drew a bunch of silly animals today, and I have some other art that I really need to get to posting and sharing, so be on the (lazy) lookout for those! Mad love!

xo!
Em
Check out the latest monsters, lowbrow art, comic books, prints, and other weirdness: zombietoes.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment