Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Harpies with Sharpies (and a little clown)

Heeeyyy...
Slacking on the comics, which seems to be the norm of late...just have not felt all that funny. I do, however, have a brand new illustration- "Harpies with Sharpies", and a cute little clown ACEO original as well!

"Harpies with Sharpies": I like to rhyme things, it brings me endless amusement. It is amazing to me that something as simple as two words could produce enough inspiration for me to create a whole picture, with colors and everything! :0 I like that I got to draw something mythical and something modern in one rhyme. I like that I got to draw some boobs. I like that no Sharpies were injured in the making of this illustration. I like that other than for visual reference, I did not actually USE a single Sharpie to draw this. Geeze, the dork is strong with me today.

These lovely feathered ladies are an original pen and ink (Prismacolor and sakura) illustration, 8.5" x 11", on bristol; signed and stuff. Currently up for auction on eBay at the link below the picture:




Annnnd, I have a clown ACEO up for auction as well..."Clown #1"- auction is at the link:




Probably keeping this one for my personal collection if it does not go at auction this round. Fair warning.

Now...I'm going to go brainstorm some comics that may or may not be good enough to make it past chicken scratches in my sketch book...

xo!
Em

Don't forget that I have a website with a shoppppp!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment