Monday, November 13, 2017

Quick Post About Cyber Monday!

Okay, well...I know I suck at updating this blog.
However...I will be having a small Cyber Monday sale on eBay (all day, Nov. 27th)...Prices will be "usual sale" prices- auctions for ACEOs will start at $5.35, BIN prices will be $8.35, and always free shipping! I may have some larger original painting listed, mostly 5" x 7" and 8" x 10" for around $15 and $35 auction prices (respectively). Here is my eBay link in case you don't have it bookmarked: Click here for Emily's art on eBay!

Additionally, while I am here, I should mention that because it is getting into the HOLIDAY SEASON, I will be drastically limiting my commission/custom art availability. If you need or want some special art for a gift or whatever, do feel free to email me or message me through here or eBay. I will say this in advance, though, I will most likely already be up to my eyeballs in extra work! I'd say for a yes, you may want to email me in like...the next week or so. Otherwise, I'll be shutting down all custom works (except for those already scheduled!) until after the holidays (think end of January).

Alright, apologies for no fun pictures, no art updates, and no moth photos :( But OMG I am tired and need a break, I've been working all day!

xo!
Em
zombietoes.com
eBay
Zazzle shop

No comments:

Post a Comment