Monday, May 22, 2017

Works in Progress- Fox Paintings + ACEOs...And Summer Art Plans

Hellooo!
Well, as promised, I have a few work in progress pictures to show! First up, some fox paintings! These two have been in the works for a few weeks now- I keep getting busy and have not had any time to add layers to them in so long. These are both based on smaller AEO illustrations I drew awhile back, and I just loved them so much I had to paint them bigger! Eventually, they will be complete, but for now, here are the progress pics-

Fox Painting Work In Progress (c) Emily White 2017  zombietoes.com

Fox Painting Work In Progress (c) Emily White 2017  zombietoes.com

I also have some pencil sketches of a few ACEOs I will be working on in the next few weeks-

Cartoon ACEO Art Work In Progress (c) Emily White 2017  zombietoes.com

So, once I get through the commissions I currently have (perhaps another week or so), I will hopefully have time to get these puppies painted, inked, colored, etc and up for sale on eBay! I also have some crazy summer art plans revolving around movable paper art (think pop-up books/cards). I'm really excited about this, as I love collaging, and I just love playing with paper and glue and scissors. Often I am only coloring/inking...and there is not that "mess" factor that I somemtimes crave.

I also *REALLY* want to get back into repainting dolls...We will go into that more in another (probably more than one lol) post.

xo!
Em
zombietoes.com
eBay
Zazzle shop

No comments:

Post a Comment