Monday, February 5, 2018

A Tiny Clown Romper + a Handful of Art!

Hiiii

I think I skipped a week, I honestly lose track of time SO BADLY, especially around the weekends. Plus, the older I get, the faster time passes, and the slower I move lol! Youth really is wasted on the young (grumble grumble).

I do have a few actual things to share this week (yay!), though it's a bit of a hodge-podge...I kinda just did a sweep of my work corner, grabbed a bunch of stuff, and took some pictures.

First, a portion of the new ACEOs I will be listing this week, and some older ones, too:


Clicking HERE will take you to my current eBay listings!


There are also a few sketched onto canvas, as I have some enamel paints I'd like to try out. I figured the bristol paper I use for most of my ACEOs would be too absorbant for enamels. Even with the canvas, I'll have to prime and seal everything before I add any colors...but here is a sneak peek of eventual art:


I have no idea why this phone picture rotation thing keeps happening, I have frustrate, I apologize so much, I will figure it out eventually...*whine*


OK, tiny clown romper time! So, there has been no progress on the clown doll face, however...I did manage to get the final touches on her romper all sorted out:



I have definitely decided that the fox girl needs to go on hold, which makes me sad...but I'd rather wait and get it right than horribly mangle my original idea with poor execution and a bunch of amature mistakes lol!

Random thing- I decided to change the silly font on the blog to a more legible one...I don't think it makes a difference on mobile, but it was making my eyes wonky to read it on the laptop. So...yeah.

In other news, this artist has consumed 5 boxes of Girl Scout Cookies (2 Samoa, 3 Thin Mint) in the past 2 weeks. Winter is hard. At least my back issues seem to be healing up!

xo!
Em
zombietoes.com
eBay
Zazzle shop

No comments:

Post a Comment